3/17/14

Olivia and Elyse

Hello all, Cześć wszystkim,

I love making tags! Even if the project size is quite small, you still can fit quite many elements on one single tag.
Uwielbiam tworzyć minitagi! Mimo swojego rozmiaru zdolne są przyjąć wiele dodatków.

This time I made two tags using same basic elements: A stamped girl image, stenciled background, and flower decorations. However, these two lovely girls, Olivia and Elyse, have very different characters, and by choosing different color palettes I was able to create two distinct moods for both tags:
Do zrobienia tagów użyłam podobnych elementów bazowych: stempla z postacią, tła ozdobionego maską i kwiatowych elementów. Dzięki zastosowaniu różnych palet kolorystycznych udało mi się stworzyć tagi wyrażające różne nastroje.



I started with coloring the background: I placed the stencil on a craft mat, inked them with Distress inks, and misted with water. Then I turned the stencil around and placed it on a tag. I love the watercolor effect the stencils made!
Zaczęłam od tła: maskę ułozyłam na macie, potuszowałam je tuszami Distress i spryskałam wodą. Następnie odwróciłam je i ułożyłam na tagach. Bardzo podoba mi się akwarelkowy efekt, który uzyskałam!  








Once dry I added some more texture with background stamps.  
Po wysuszeniu tagów stemplowałam tagi, by urozmaicić wzór. 


Contrasting the colorful backgrounds I used black, white and grey markers for coloring the stamped images:
Dla kontrastu z barwnym tłem - do kolorowania stempli użyłam czarnego, białego oraz szarych markerów. 







The white flower stickers can easily be colored with permanent markers. I used a yellow ProMarker and a thin black photo marker for my flower embellishments.

Białe kwiatowe naklejki bez problemu dają się malować permanentnymi pisakami.


Products used:  Użyte produkty:
 
                       

                 

 
                             

Have a nice day! Życzę Wam miłego dnia!

Hugs / Ściskam,
 Elina


4 comments: