8/22/14

Using 3rd EYE products on your PROJECT LIFE pages!

Hi there! Lizzy with you to show you how you can use your 3rd Eye goodies on your Project Life pages!
 
Above I have used the BIG NUMBERS stamps for the title.
Here is a chipboard frame - & the arrow above is a sticker!
We went north to Queensland on holidays:
 The FLAIR BADGE above worked really well with the pole!
 Here is another lovely badge & the chipboard arrow has been coloured with Gelatos.
This is my whole page. Unfortunately it wasn't very warm at all:(
Then we went to visit our family, also in Queensland:
 A bit warmer & a lovely day at the beach! I had fun stamping ON my photos:)
Thanks for looking! I hope this helps give you some ideas for your own PL pages.....some of the lovely goodies I used include:
badzik TEBA-077 tabliczka / znak „This way” na promienistym tle    TES-241 instalove        prostokątne ramki TEC-039 rectangular frames 
TES-244 numbers    TEST-005 smile set       TEBA-253 "2014" old map         
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

1 comment: